Here is the official announcement.
Although not contained in the official release, I also want to share the following brief list of accomplishments during my tenure.
- The introduction of a mission for academic and championship success, partnered with department-wide core values: accountability, courage, diligence, integrity and respect.
- Semester after semester of record setting student athlete grade point averages, including a 3.32 GPA during the Fall 2014 semester.
- Annual improvements in Bradley’s performance in the all-sports standings of the Missouri Valley Conference, including Bradley’s best ever finish in the history of the conference at the conclusion of the 2013-14 competitive year.
- The opening and dedication of the $55 million Renaissance Coliseum.
- The implementation of the department’s first-ever all sports apparel agreement with adidas
- The introduction of iconic branding and a new mascot to fill a decades-long void that has produced a nearly 50% increase in licensing royalties.
- Record setting corporate sales in excess of $1 million following the signing of a multimedia rights agreement.
Thank you for your readership and support in this time of transition. UltimateSportsInsider will still continue to publish with the goal of serving as a valuable resource regarding intercollegiate athletic matters.