- Florida State - Considering a 10% budget cut, amounting to over $5 million. Also examining reductions in tutoring, shifting from charter flights to charter buses, and cancellation of league swimming meets.
- Dartmouth - 15% budget cut - discussions ongoing.
- Albany - 10% budget cut ($1.3 million).
- East Tennessee State - 10% cut ($600,000) - Eliminating media guides, cutting recruiting, as well as cutting apparel and shoe allocations.
- Ohio State - ($1.4 million) - Reducing meal money allocations, coaches are now sharing rooms on road trips, and the elimination of overtime pay.
- Northern Arizona - 5% reduction as well as criticism about the value of athletics in general.
- Louisiana State - No raises and considering staffing cuts.
- Nevada - 10% cut including a 6% salary reduction.
These are just a few examples of the stories unfolding nationwide. Ultimatesportsinsider has been able to find one lone bright spot amidst the wreckage - Nebraska. More updates to come. Check back regularly and feel free to share information that you come across.